- Auction dates are announced on our facebook page and on craigslist.
- Bring you item(s) to be auctioned around 11 or 11:30 so people can see your things before the auction begins. You’ll get better results this way.
- Our fees are $1 on items that sell for under $10, a $3 fee on items that sell for $10 to $49.99 and 10% fee on items that sell for $50 and higher. Fee is paid to auctioneer immediately upon sale.
- Sellers must be present to collect the money directly from the buyer when the items is sold. If you’re not there we will skip your items.
- You can set a “reserve” aka minimum price on certain items you’re selling. If you set a minimum price and the item does not sell, you still pay a $1 fee. We don’t want too many items in the auction with a minimum price, as buyers are primarily there for items with no minimum bid. But we do understand if you have some valuable items and want to set a minimum. We normally have bright colored pricing stickers available so that you can mark your minimum price clearly for the auctioneer to see. Be sure to mark the item clearly or we will sell to the highest bidder at any price.
- We reserve the right to refuse items from the auction. No firearms, tobacco, pornography, homemade food, alcohol etc.
- No pre-auction deals. If you bring an item to the auction, sell it in the auction. Do not make deals early as this is unfair to other potential bidders, AND you’ll probably get more in the auction!
Auctions are always a good time, come down to O’Donnell’s Bellingham Flea Market, 405 E. Champion. You can also check us out at our Facebook page. See you at the auction!
Questions? Just contact O’Donnell’s Bellingham Flea Market.